February 6, 2011

365: Day 23 Zen and back again

Blog catch-up for February 5th, 2011.

Well, after a long day of data checking I was really looking forward to doing something crafty. First I needed to be a good Mom and go pick up my daughter.

Everything was wonderful and cheery until we opened the front door. "Oh man what is that smell?" I'll spare you the details, but suffice to say the cat left me a surprise. After  dealing with his crisis--which became my crisis, I was in no mood to create anything except a dent in the couch for my butt.

Bedtime came around and I rallied. A zentangle would be relaxing and just maybe I would have something to show for my blog. I think his tail did make it into the square. Actually now that I look at it, many tails are in there.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: